The Cardigans - Videoclip For What It's Worth




Uno de los mejores temas del grupo. La letra es buenísima....

El último párrafo es el mejor:
Por lo que merece la pena te quiero
y lo peor es que lo hago.


Un clásico del pop.
Un canto a la sinceridad y a la verdad.



"For What It's Worth"

One, two, three, four

Hey baby come round
Keep holding me down
And I'll be keeping you up tonight

The four letter word got stuck in my head
The dirtiest word that I've ever said
It's making me feel alright

For what it's worth I love you
And what is worse I really do
Oh what is worse I'm gonna run run run
'Till the sweetness gets to you
And what is worse I love you!

Hey please baby come back
There'll be no more loving attack
And I'll be keeping it cool tonight

The four letter word is out of my head
Come on around get back in my bed
Keep making me feel alright

For what it's worth I like you
And what is worse I really do
Things have been worse
And we had fun fun fun
'Till I said I love you
And what is worse I really do!

For what it's worth I love you
And what is worse I really do

No hay comentarios:

Google

Búsqueda personalizada