Videoclip Simple Life - Dreaminfusion - Letra en inglés



Videoclip Simple Life - Dreaminfusion

Este dúo de Barcelona vuelve a la carga con "Simple Life", después de su gran éxito Hello.



Letra en inglés
-Lyrics

Living a simple life, everything is fun and pretty nice
Living a simple life, having the things just passing by

Living a simple world, watching the colours paint the sky
I’m living a simple love and everything is perfect, as before.

May I still love you? My heart is feeling so high
And I don’t mind about trouble or lies.

Living a simple life, a flawless state of mind
Living a simple life, nothing stands behind
Living a perfect life, a flawless state of mind
Living a perfect life, take me as I am.

Living a simple life, a colourful lovely and easy life
Living a simple life, nothing to care, no warning light

Living a simple world, flowers and butterflies around
Living a simple love and everything is perfect as before.

No hay comentarios:

Google

Búsqueda personalizada